Donations to the Scholarship Fund received by check between now and February 15th will be TAX DEDUCTIBLE! We'd like to thank our friends at Jalopy Theatre's Living Traditions non-profit organization for working with us to make this possible.
We're celebrating this new partnership by creating several NEW ISLAND CAMP SCHOLARSHIPS that will be funded by your donations. (These new scholarships will be offered in addition to the two $750 First-Timer scholarships we continue to offer with the support of Club Passim's Iguana Music Fund).
The specific amount of the NEW scholarships will be determined directly by how much we’re able to raise by the application deadline of February 15th! If you'd like to earmark your donation for one of these particular categories, just let us know:
• Community Continuity Scholarship: for returning campers who are team players focused on inclusivity and interested in jamming.
• Beginner’s Mind Scholarship: for returning or first-time campers new to their instrument of choice.
• Apprentice Scholarship: for returning or first-time campers who will get something uniquely beneficial from one or more of this year’s instructors.
HOW TO GIVE NOW:
1) BY PERSONAL CHECK (TAX DEDUCTIBLE)
Please make your check out to “Living Traditions” with “Miles of Music Scholarship Fund” in the notes section. Mail it to Lynette Wiley, c/o Living Traditions, 315 Columbia Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231.
2) BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL (NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE BUT ALWAYS APPRECIATED!)
Please click on the donate button to donate the amount of your choice.
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your generosity. The consistent support from Miles of Music Alumni has truly been the driving force behind the inclusive and notably talented camp community we all treasure.
* In addition to these BRAND NEW scholarships, Miles of Music will continue to fund two First-Timer Merit Scholarships (at an increased amount of $750 each) as well as 20 Work/Trade Scholarships that will be filled by lottery.